Monday, February 06, 2006

Para-Sailing!!!

Oh boy what a scintillating and awesome experience!
Always used to dream that one day I will be flying; most probably in an air plane. But flying in the air suspended by a rope to a moving jeep with a parachute at your back catapulting you to a height above 100 feet was never what I had ever imagined. Those 5 minutes were one of the most cherished moments in my life.
Two of my friends (Narendra & Manish) also accompanied me to this experience of life time at the Jakkur Aerodrome in Bangalore and we all had great time there. We were also amazed to find a lot of girls also coming for para-sailing (and we call them weaker sex, huh!) and various other adventure sports.
Though I was a bit apprehensive in trying out para-sailing for the first time but it really touched my heart. I would like to try it out again and again. The feeling that I am flying really made me high and happy.
As soon as the jeep took off and the parachute lifted along with me in air it was just like dream coming true.
So tighten your belt and off we go in the sky; flying like a bird, breathing the fresh air and the things 100 feet beneath us appearing as toys.
Happy flying!!!

No comments: