This is a new phase of life. I have moved on from Infosys to Subex Azure Ltd. and this transition is not easy to say the least. In-fact transition or change has never been easy for me. When I completed my schooling I felt that there is no life beyond that. Same way I felt after my college, but there always is something which keeps your string attached to this game called life.
It has been two and a half years since I joined Infosys but the day is still sketched clearly in my mind when I boarded the taxi from Gurgaon to go to New Delhi railway station for my train to Hyderabad. The pain of getting seperated from NCR, my home for last 4 years was accute but there was hope in my heart that I am going for a bigger cause. The way to Hyderabad was quite long and all the time I missed Delhi, Gurgaon and my friends. Yet I made new friends in Hyderabad some of them are still there with me in Bangalore. Though transition from Delhi to Hyderabad/Bangalore was very difficult yet the faith that future has something good in its womb always made me excited.
Now I am in a new company in a new job with new people around me but I still have the faith that everythings gonna be good. The old ones I have not forgotten, they will always have a special place in my mind and my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment