Thursday, January 31, 2008

Questions?

With each passing day I am more and more awe struck with how life behaves in very different ways with us. There are so many questions about which I have no answers and everyday more and more such questions keep getting added to my list.........I have no idea as to when can I have answer to all my questions which I have ready for life.
Sometimes I have a question like, "Why me?". Other times it is "When?" or "Who?" or "Where?" or "How?" and most times "What???". Anyways, life keeps behaving differently with me with each twist and turn that it brings into my life. Again I have a question as to why so many twists and turns or even more specific why life??? Many people say that we all are born in this world with some special purpose but I have no idea as to what is my purpose or is there any purpose at all???
Who is going to answer all my questions is an even bigger question? God or who knows.....
Still I am falling in love with life more often than not.....
Who knows when, where or how I will get answer to all my questions....Will I be an enlightened soul then....Who knows?

No comments: