Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Destiny...

What is Destiny? Do I have one? Who wrote mine? Does everyone have their own? Why is destiny so important? Can we re-write our own destiny?
There are so many questions which I have regarding destiny.
Well to be frank, I believe in destiny. But I also believe that destiny can be re-written if you have faith upon yourself.
Everyone has his/her own destiny and life of every person revolves around their destiny. It is not the force which keeps us down but it is the factor which plays the most important part in shaping our whole life. We must not take our destiny for granted but we should not be afraid of it also.
Destinies of many people are usually interwined and this leads to some new twist or turn in lives of people. Well I am not a pessimitic person but somehow I feel that we can't run away from our destiny. We should face our destiny with courage whether it is good or bad. After all it is the courage, faith and sense of hope that matters in life.

No comments: