This will be my first blog post this year, gosh I have been so silent! Being a father doesn't leave you with much free time, and I realized this with experience. Anyways, after hobnobbing with diverse topics, I decided to write whatever came to my mind so that I can free myself from the blogger's block that has been taking a toll on my blogs.
Right from being a mute spectator to American Presidential election to wishing President Obama on his victory on Twitter, it has been an eye-opening last 1 year of witnessing American politics for me. For starters, I came to know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican and what is a liberal and a conservative. I also came to know that Obama and Clinton are Democrats, Bush father-son duo and Reagan are Republican. It has been a wonderful year for science so far (unless 2012 doomsday predictions come true to dampen all the progress we have made in last 5000+ years): humans have found evidence of water on Mars, God particle has been identified and might be fully understood next year, planets which are in habitable range of their respective stars have been found and iPad micro-mini is on its way by the end of the year. Ok, ok, the last one was made up but who knows what Apple has in store (yes Apple Store) to lift up its falling share prices. One of our colleague named Sandy left for India but Sandy the hurricane came back to haunt the East coast eerily soon after and caused a lot of death and destruction. Sometimes I feel that nature keeps on hitting us with vengeance as we keep on devouring one natural resource after another. May be the nature of nature is to be violent. Were there hurricanes and earth-quakes before humans inhabited the Earth? Obviously yes, the question is a no-brainer but who knows how the creationists will answer it.
There has been lot of debate around Arvind Kejriwal and his series of exposes. Just read on Twitter that Arvind is going to make another expose tomorrow, politicians in India must be feeling terrible tonight. But this is a wonderful way of making people conscious of your brand, a brand that promises to be different from all other surfs, nirmas and tides in the market. Let's see if this brand can stay here and help India in cleaning up some dirt, pun intended!
I believe this is all that I can write in the 15 minutes that I decided to dedicate for blogging today. Let's see when can I write my next blog. I seriously need to write a blog before 22nd Dec 2012, otherwise who knows if internet will survive the End as prophesied by Mayans!
Right from being a mute spectator to American Presidential election to wishing President Obama on his victory on Twitter, it has been an eye-opening last 1 year of witnessing American politics for me. For starters, I came to know the difference between a Democrat and a Republican and what is a liberal and a conservative. I also came to know that Obama and Clinton are Democrats, Bush father-son duo and Reagan are Republican. It has been a wonderful year for science so far (unless 2012 doomsday predictions come true to dampen all the progress we have made in last 5000+ years): humans have found evidence of water on Mars, God particle has been identified and might be fully understood next year, planets which are in habitable range of their respective stars have been found and iPad micro-mini is on its way by the end of the year. Ok, ok, the last one was made up but who knows what Apple has in store (yes Apple Store) to lift up its falling share prices. One of our colleague named Sandy left for India but Sandy the hurricane came back to haunt the East coast eerily soon after and caused a lot of death and destruction. Sometimes I feel that nature keeps on hitting us with vengeance as we keep on devouring one natural resource after another. May be the nature of nature is to be violent. Were there hurricanes and earth-quakes before humans inhabited the Earth? Obviously yes, the question is a no-brainer but who knows how the creationists will answer it.
There has been lot of debate around Arvind Kejriwal and his series of exposes. Just read on Twitter that Arvind is going to make another expose tomorrow, politicians in India must be feeling terrible tonight. But this is a wonderful way of making people conscious of your brand, a brand that promises to be different from all other surfs, nirmas and tides in the market. Let's see if this brand can stay here and help India in cleaning up some dirt, pun intended!
I believe this is all that I can write in the 15 minutes that I decided to dedicate for blogging today. Let's see when can I write my next blog. I seriously need to write a blog before 22nd Dec 2012, otherwise who knows if internet will survive the End as prophesied by Mayans!
No comments:
Post a Comment