I belong to the observable Universe. I am a Milky Wayian. I belong to the Solar System. I am an Earthian. I am a human being. I am an Asian. I am an Indian. I am Hindu but respect all other religions. I am an IT professional and a writer. I am what I am.
Friday, June 05, 2015
My first short-story on Wattpad!
My first short-story on Wattpad. Please read and provide your valuable feedback!
The title of the story is nice :). The style of story telling was good where u started with what actually is going on in scientist's mind and ended up with what happened in reality.
Thrishala, I wanted to write the story with a sort of happy ending & a twist, where the scientist meets his family and is happy while in reality he is dead, but decided to go for twist & tragedy :-)
5 comments:
Tragic story; Though nice n crisp!!
keep it up !!
The title of the story is nice :).
The style of story telling was good where u started with what actually is going on in scientist's mind and ended up with what happened in reality.
Nice story. Dint realize the story had ended up. was still waiting for happy ending like the scientist :)
Thanks everyone!
Thrishala, I wanted to write the story with a sort of happy ending & a twist, where the scientist meets his family and is happy while in reality he is dead, but decided to go for twist & tragedy :-)
Post a Comment