Everytime I think of writing a new post something comes in between the post and getting posted. Anyways today I have decided to finally post something on my blog lest the Blogger people shutdown my blog :-)
The last 4 months have been quite dramatic and full of events. I got the VISA for USA after getting rejected once. The VISA officer didn't find me convincing enough to give the VISA and hence I came back from Chennai dejected. The heat and humidity of Chennai had made its way over my nerves and I sounded a bit nervous. Though I got the VISA in my next try but this incident tought me how to keep the confidence level up, even in adverse conditions.
I still don't know when will I be travelling to USA but yes it will surely be a great experience to put my foot over the vast expanse of land known as America, the country of opportunities, of silicon valley and the major business driving force in the world. Yeah I missed out the millitary and policing part, but that was intentional.
So I keep my fingers crossed for my voyage to the continent which was discovered because a sailor named Columbus wanted to find a shorter route to my country, India!
No comments:
Post a Comment