It happened suddenly and I didn't even get time to either pack my belongings properly nor shop properly for my first overseas trip. I was told on Friday that I had to leave for Australia on Sunday afternoon. Yeah just one day to get ready for a 1 month long overseas trip. And yes the travel itenary was nothing less than amazing. I had to fly to Mumbai and from Mumbai to Sydney and then from Sydney to Melbourne. I also met an accident on sunday afternoon, well that's a different story altogether. And yes I reached late in Sydney and missed my connecting flight to Melbourne. Finally when I reached Sydney around 7 PM in the evening I heaved a sigh of relief.
The city is really clean and nice, with its high rises, trams and people with good sense of traffic. I like the place though I feel lonely. The place where I am staying is also good and I get Indian food also quite easily. Well it is just 1st week and apart from work I have been doing nothing. Let's see how the next 3 weeks turn out to be. Hope I enjoy my stay here.
No comments:
Post a Comment