Just 2 more days left before I return back to India. The last 4 weeks have been very hectic in terms of work but it also gave me some very good experience and I could learn a lot many things. I also got time to spend with my school time friends Varun and Kapil after almost 6 years. Well had a lot of fun...also felt the pain of seperation from my wife.
Life is so strange that I just can't stop being amazed. There is good & bad, life & death, happiness & sadness, pain & smile, hatred and hospitality etc. etc. All spread across the planet but in varying proportions. Even Australia is no different in this respect.
Wish I could travel around the world extensively and mingle with people from different countries, learn about different customs and beliefs.
I liked Australia and would surely like to return back here. Yet home is where the heart is and my heart still beats for India. So start packing the bags and be ready for flying back to India.
No comments:
Post a Comment