Sunday, March 25, 2007

Happy B'Day...

It was my B'day yesterday (blogspot shows US time...so to make things clear 25th March is the date) and after soooooo many years I could celebrate it with my parents once again....Though I missed my friends.....During school days we had real fun on B'Days....In college B'Day meant giving a chicken party to friends....Oh how I miss Butter Chicken of Delhi...
This B'Day was quite peaceful as I celebrated it with my parents and my wife....Didn't eat non-veg also...though Mom cooked delicious Khoya-Paneer....
Time is running at very fast pace and sometimes it becomes difficult to maintain rhythm along with it...Yet life has been beautiful for me with its usual ups and downs....
So welcoming with open arms and warm heart one more year to not just live but make it memorable and lively.....
Happy B'Day to me!!!

1 comment:

Singularity said...

helo, bahiya simpy
SORRY BUT BLATED HAPPY B'DAY
ON 25 March REMEMBERED UR B'DAY
I WANTED TO WISH BUT THERE WAS AN UNKNOWN FEAR (NOT TO DISTURB U).
I WISH THAT ALL MIGHTY GOD SHOWERS INFINITE HAPPINESS,WEALTH,NAME,FAME,EFFICIENCY IN UR WORK AND PROGREES .
PLZZZZZZZZZ WHENEVR U R FREE RESPOND...